Small World

  • Shannon Noble
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2005
      So I remember a couple weeks ago wondering about my referring list of
      url's in my stats....right. One of them is "blogsnow" and I'm
      wondering how I ended up on it. So today though I'm sitting in an
      internet cafe on a rainy day enjoying bagels and coffe and up pops
      iChat. Its an aquaintence I hear from occasionally. He's in Germany
      right now. We chat for awhile and then part ways. I'm thinking "oh
      yeah I forgot to tell him something" and I can't find his email
      address so I search his name on google figuring he's so wired he's
      bound to pop up somewhere. Turns out he created Blogsnow. duh!

      In the mean time my hit list keeps easing up more and more everyday.
      Somebody is watching.
      .s