Re: [videoblogging] Wahington Street Journal on Video Blogging

  • R. Kristiansen
    Message 1 of 10 , Jan 3, 2005
      I had a rather long telephone talk with Mr. Orskaug and I was given
      permission to quote him on my weblog. So here is my blog entry on the
      WSJ article:

      http://dltq.blogs.com/dltq/2005/01/the_vlogging_er.html

      Best regards,
      Raymond
    • Steve Garfield
      Message 2 of 10 , Jan 3, 2005
        Raymond,
        That was a great job of citizen journalism on your part.

        Thanks for the follow up.
        --Steve

        On Jan 3, 2005, at 2:27 PM, R. Kristiansen wrote:

        > I had a rather long telephone talk with Mr. Orskaug and I was given
        > permission to quote him on my weblog. So here is my blog entry on the
        > WSJ article:
        >
        > http://dltq.blogs.com/dltq/2005/01/the_vlogging_er.html
        >
        > Best regards,
        > Raymond
        --------------------------------
        Web Site:
        http://stevegarfield.com
        --------------------------------
      • Lisa Harper
        Message 3 of 10 , Jan 3, 2005
          Fascinating article, Raymond. The real story behind the story! This is
          good journalism! One thing that bugs me about content in traditional
          news stories is that the story is usually so lacking in detail that
          sometimes one is left with mistaken impressions or large cliffhanger
          questions. You really filled in the details on this one.
          Lisa
          http://www.lisaharper.org

          On Mon, 3 Jan 2005 20:27:17 +0100, R. Kristiansen <raymondmk@...> wrote:

          > I had a rather long telephone talk with Mr. Orskaug and I was given
          > permission to quote him on my weblog. So here is my blog entry on the
          > WSJ article:
          >
          > http://dltq.blogs.com/dltq/2005/01/the_vlogging_er.html
          >
          > Best regards,
          > Raymond