Re: [videoblogging] vloggercon status report

  • Christopher Weagel
    Message 1 of 10 , Dec 31, 2004
      How do you know I'm not leslye james?

      Chris

      On Dec 31, 2004, at 11:26 PM, leslye james wrote:

      > I wouldn't be at all surprised if Chris disguised himself as Kenyatta
      > over iChat ...  not sure about the other way around.
      >

      > On Fri, 31 Dec 2004 17:39:28 -0500, Steve Garfield
      > <steve@...> wrote:
      > >
      > >  On Dec 31, 2004, at 5:30 PM, Steve Garfield wrote:
      > >
      > >  > Jay, Ryan and I just met and reviewed all your suggestions.
      > Kenyatta
      > >  > Cheese joined us over a video iChat as Chis Weagel.
      > >

      > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      > <lrec_scuba_d21_120204.jpg>
      > <l.gif>

      > Service.

    • leslye james
      Message 2 of 10 , Jan 1, 2005
        > How do you know I'm not leslye james?
        >
        > Chris

        hmm, i would like to propose a discussion at vloggercon on the
        existential implications of videoblogging and its pedagogical
        significance to the psychology of identity. can we add that to the
        survey?

        Leslye?
      • Steve Garfield
        Message 3 of 10 , Jan 1, 2005
          On Jan 1, 2005, at 1:09 PM, leslye james wrote:

          > i would like to propose a discussion at vloggercon on the
          > existential implications of videoblogging and its pedagogical
          > significance to the psychology of identity.

          Since the survey is closed, I'd say that we should just add it directly
          to the list of sessions as a bonus 6th session.

          It could take place in the bar [TBD].

          --Steve
          --------------------------------
          Web Site:
          http://stevegarfield.com
          --------------------------------
        • Eric Botticelli
          Message 4 of 10 , Jan 1, 2005
            > hmm, i would like to propose a discussion at vloggercon on the
            > existential implications of videoblogging and its pedagogical
            > significance to the psychology of identity. can we add that to the
            > survey?

            Sounds a bit pedantic, but I'd be up for it.
          • Deirdré Straughan
            Message 5 of 10 , Jan 2, 2005
              --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, Eric Botticelli
              <ericbotticelli@g...> wrote:
              > > hmm, i would like to propose a discussion at vloggercon on the
              > > existential implications of videoblogging and its pedagogical
              > > significance to the psychology of identity. can we add that to the
              > > survey?
              >
              > Sounds a bit pedantic, but I'd be up for it.

              I was hoping it was tongue in cheek!
            • leslye james
              Message 6 of 10 , Jan 3, 2005
                it was!

                On Sun, 02 Jan 2005 13:04:43 -0000, Deirdré Straughan
                <lists@...> wrote:

                > --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, Eric Botticelli
                > <ericbotticelli@g...> wrote:
                > > > hmm, i would like to propose a discussion at vloggercon on the
                > > > existential implications of videoblogging and its pedagogical
                > > > significance to the psychology of identity. can we add that to the
                > > > survey?
                > >
                > > Sounds a bit pedantic, but I'd be up for it.
                >
                > I was hoping it was tongue in cheek!

                http://www.phatalspin.com/vlog
              • Deirdré Straughan
                Message 7 of 10 , Jan 3, 2005
                  Either you're in danger of being taken seriously, or you're going to
                  actually have to address this topic between beers (or whatever your
                  tipple is). ; )

                  --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, leslye james