Re: [videoblogging] Re: chinese videolbog

    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 2, 2006
      > Weeeeeell... I'm Chinese.
      > It's just that I'm a Malaysian Chinese.

      hey edmund--

      good to meet you...there are several Chinese people ive met (online)
      from Malaysia.
      http://duller.blogspot.com/
      Tek Jung just started and may need a little help.

      we're actually trying to find people to help us translate
      http://freevlog.org into chinese.
      we have the text translated..but need someone to do the voice for the video.
      we also realized that Blogger is banned in China...so we need to find
      another blogsite to send people to.

      how'd you find out about videoblogging?

      Adventures in Videoblogging
      <http://www.momentshowing.net>
      <http://getFireAnt.com>
      <http://node101.org>
    • Nathan Miller
      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 2, 2006
        One place to start might be QQ...the Yahoo of China...
        http://www.qq.com
        nathan miller

        --- Jay dedman <jay.dedman@...> wrote:

        > > Weeeeeell... I'm Chinese.
        > > It's just that I'm a Malaysian Chinese.
        >
        > hey edmund--
        >
        > good to meet you...there are several Chinese people
        > ive met (online)
        > from Malaysia.
        > http://duller.blogspot.com/
        > Tek Jung just started and may need a little help.
        >
        > we're actually trying to find people to help us
        > translate
        > http://freevlog.org into chinese.
        > we have the text translated..but need someone to do
        > the voice for the video.
        > we also realized that Blogger is banned in
        > China...so we need to find
        > another blogsite to send people to.
        >
        > how'd you find out about videoblogging?

        > Adventures in Videoblogging
        > <http://www.momentshowing.net>
        > <http://getFireAnt.com>
        > <http://node101.org>

      • wongteckjung
        Message 3 of 8 , Jan 2, 2006
          although i dun like msn space, but it's one of the blog service widely
          use by chinese...