Catching up

  • petertheman
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 15, 2004
      I've been away from email for a few days, catching up. One thing I
      plan to do this summer is to travel for 2 months (in India), and I
      hope to be able to post videoblog entries. I'm trying to figure out
      how I could do that...

      On a related note, as Jay mentioned, we're thinking of sharing a
      server for videoserving. We can try it for a year. Cost would be
      about $10 a month, shared between 10 or 15 people. That would give
      us enough bandwidth to serve video, and the fact that we share it
      makes it a lot cheaper. Anyone interested? I'll post details of my
      research so far in hosting solutions later...

      Cheers!

      (PS: http://me-tv is the wiki I created with this list, feel free to
      add/change/edit it)
    • Adrian Miles
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 15, 2004
        On 16/06/2004, at 12:43 PM, petertheman wrote:

        > (PS: http://me-tv is the wiki I created with this list, feel free to
        > add/change/edit it)

        I'm getting domain not found, is the url correct or is this a new name
        and my local DNS not refreshed yet? ;-)

        cheers
        Adrian Miles
        hypertext.rmit || hypertext.rmit.edu.au/adrian
        interactive networked video || hypertext.rmit.edu.au/vog
        research blog || hypertext.rmit.edu.au/vog/vlog/