WANTED: Looking for Vloggers to be Discussion Panelist on Tues Jan 10th

  • Its A Mystery and So Im I
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2006
      Hi,

      My nake is Jerry Hart and run a local Sony Vegas
      Users Group. We have meetings at B&H on the first
      or second Tuesday(6pm) of the month. I would to
      speak to NY/BJ vloggers who would like to share
      their work and knowledge about the subject with
      newbies.

      I'm specifically looking for vloggers
      that fit one of the following:

      * Documentary/Filmmaker