Re: [videoblogging] convert to .wmv

  • Paul Knight
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 1, 2006
      There is a download program that allows you to do this, but I think it
      costs about $30 for buggy playback in Quicktime then another $30 to
      covert .mov to wmv.
      It think its called wmv player, made by flip4mac. That's all I know, I
      have used it in the past. But when you buy the player you get a demo
      version of the converter which makes 50% of the .mov, and appears in
      the export sections of both fcp and imovie.

      Paul

      On 1 Jan 2006, at 02:30, Richard Show wrote:

      > Is there a way on a macintosh to convert a .mov file to a .wmv file?
      >
      > (I could not find such an option in fcp, imovie, or quicktime pro).
      >
      > ... Richard
      >
      > --
      > Richard
      > http://www.richardshow.com