Re: [videoblogging] convert to .wmv

  • Michael I
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 31, 2005
      I went with the Popwire, not to say it's bad but you get with you pay for.

      Joshua Kinberg <jkinberg@...> wrote:
      get Flip4Mac Studio:
      < www.flip4mac.com >

      or popwire wmv export component:
      < http://www.popwire.com/product_info.php?cPath=1&products_id=7 >

      Flip4Mac is more expensive, but I highly recommend it. Excellent
      product. Also allows you to import and edit WMV in Quicktime, iMovie,
      Final Cut. Great for remixing.

      -Josh

      http://www.richardshow.com

      >  ________________________________

      Yahoo! Shopping
    • Paul Knight
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 1, 2006
        There is a download program that allows you to do this, but I think it
        costs about $30 for buggy playback in Quicktime then another $30 to
        covert .mov to wmv.
        It think its called wmv player, made by flip4mac. That's all I know, I
        have used it in the past. But when you buy the player you get a demo
        version of the converter which makes 50% of the .mov, and appears in
        the export sections of both fcp and imovie.

        Paul

        On 1 Jan 2006, at 02:30, Richard Show wrote:

        > Is there a way on a macintosh to convert a .mov file to a .wmv file?
        >
        > (I could not find such an option in fcp, imovie, or quicktime pro).
        >
        > ... Richard
        >
        > --
        > Richard
        > http://www.richardshow.com