Re: Happy Vlog New Year 2006

  • Edmund Yeo
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 31, 2005
      Happy New Year!

      My new year resolution? Being one of the first Msian vloggers, I hope
      I can inspire more Malaysians into vlogging as well! And they have to
      thank me for inspiring them into vlogging, and thus I will be
      mentioned in the annals of Msian vlogging history! MWAHAHA! Sorry.

      Edmund
      http://swiftywriting.blogspot.com

      --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "James A. Donnelly"