Re: QT pro -> nevermind. i am just blind :(

  • Raymond M. Kristiansen
    Message 1 of 12 , Dec 31, 2004
      --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, Jay dedman <jay.dedman@g...>
      wrote:
      > > when i figure all of this out, ill make some Flash demos of these
      > > kinds of tasks. real step by step with comments and even showing
      > > people how to move that cursor.
      > >
      > > documentation..
      >

      > peter and i have made a decision.
      > after vloggercon jan 22...we'll have a documentation marathon.
      > one weekend, we'll all write up how-to's, how we videoblog, tools,
      > etc...and post them to http://videoblogging.info

      sounds great. good if people write requests on the wiki at www.me-
      tv.org so we already now can get together what we as a group feel a
      need for.

      > we also are redoing the site...so its easy to update like a blog.
      > what we want is to find someone who would "edit" the site.,..
      > keep it updated...get people to write essays and stuff each month.
      > you know?

      i have almost no video experience. actually these last days have
      been my first flirting with the medium. and I am hooked...

      but magazine and stuff is what I do. I am head editor of the
      member's magazine of Norwegian Liberal Youth and I have done other
      magazines before. Not high-ranking, mostly for cliques or interest
      organizations, but - in a way - so are we - as of now.

      I would help edit the site. I cannot promise chipping more than some
      hours every week - but I will document document document.

      I am currently learning how to use wink 1.5 and still battling how
      to make a QT movie where I import the flash without it all looking
      strange. http://www.student.uib.no/~st00679/wink/1.htm - here is the
      flash - if I import it to QT the green stuff follows - not very
      slick.

      rmk
      Message 2 of 12 , Dec 31, 2004
        > i have almost no video experience. actually these last days have
        > been my first flirting with the medium. and I am hooked...
        >
        > but magazine and stuff is what I do. I am head editor of the
        > member's magazine of Norwegian Liberal Youth and I have done other
        > magazines before. Not high-ranking, mostly for cliques or interest
        > organizations, but - in a way - so are we - as of now.
        >
        > I would help edit the site. I cannot promise chipping more than some
        > hours every week - but I will document document document.

        after vloggercon...lets talk.
        once we get the site going, it wont take much mre thna a couple hours a week.
        its really just keeping things fresh.
        peter and i can feed you stuff.
        we'll talk.
        but a videoblogging resource guide is crucial.
      • Yves
        Message 3 of 12 , Dec 31, 2004
          On Fri, 31 Dec 2004 11:15:37 -0500, Jay dedman <jay.dedman@...> wrote:
          > we also are redoing the site...so its easy to update like a blog.
          like a wiki?
          I'd love to help with this. Being more of a writer, I've been trying
          to get my head around videoblogging, so I've been reading a ton and
          taking a lot of notes.
          --Yves
        • petertheman
          Message 4 of 12 , Dec 31, 2004
            > I'd love to help with this. Being more of a writer, I've been trying
            > to get my head around videoblogging, so I've been reading a ton and
            > taking a lot of notes.

            You can also help updating http://me-tv.org, a wiki for info about
            videoblogging (it's not directly affiliated with me-tv.com, except of
            course that it has a similar domain name and I also host it, but it's
            totally a community site)

            Peter