Re: Worldbridges New Year Webcastathon

  • Eric Rice
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 30, 2005
      Just to clarify, the live show we're doing is being streamed on KSSX.com, and Second Life
      is only an added thing when we hit 2006 on the West Coast... I've spent most of the
      morning telling people to re-read the blog post, since it somehow was read as a Second
      Life-only thing.

      It's the third year in a row we've done a live show. :-) All hail Shoutcast!

      ER