Gabemac Alert – Amsterdam

  • deepstream_nl
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 30, 2005
      Gabe, Two days ago there was an item on the Dutch Radio about the future of internet. They completely omitted vlogging so I sent them a mail. They subsequently replied and would now like to do an item on vlogging. If possible I would appreciate your participation. Please let me know when you will be back in town so we can co-ordinate. You know where to reach me.

      Ron DutchVlog