Re: [videoblogging] Re: Creative Commons, 10 day window

  • robert a/k/a r
    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 29, 2005
      Lessig reports the remaining window is 3 days (from yesterday) and a
      remaining amount of USD 25,000 is required for them to not loose their
      tax-exempt status, more explanation of the reason and how the money is
      used via Lessig's post:
      <http://www.lessig.org/blog/archives/003271.shtml>

      Click thru and send a few bucks if you support the work CC does. (This
      is my last post re this fund raising.)

      best