Hello...

  • Zadi
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 29, 2004
      First time posting, long time lurker. Just wanted to say a quick
      hello. I feel like I know most of you personally now and thought it
      would only be fair to introduce myself. Some of you I know from the
      indtv blog/vlog and others I've caught glimpses of here and there.
      I've worked with the IMC here in NYC, so I feel like I've seen some of
      you around.

      Anyway, I'm trying to get situated w/ the whole vlogging thing. I'm
      documenting my move out of NYC to California...and whatever else
      catches my fancy. So I'm pretty excited to be packed in here with you
      guys.

      I posted something up on blogger in the meantime, but I guess I have
      to start linking and all of that. In any case, heads up - here's my
      first vlog: http://smashface.com/vlog. Hope to hear some comments. :)

      Thanks All,
      Zadi