Re: [videoblogging] I want to watch your videos in ANT

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 28, 2004
      > 1. We are currently testing an Alpha version of ANT, but we need more
      > video feeds! ANT is a desktop RSS reader that downloads video files
      > from RSS 2.0 feeds with enclosures (see http://www.antnottv.org). If
      > you are currently publishing a videoblog with an appropriate feed,
      > please send me a link so that I can include it in our directory.

      corect me if Im wrong.
      you can turn any RSS feed into a RSS 2.0 feed with enclosures by
      puuting it through Feedburner.
      http://www.feedburner.com/fb/a/home
      Its free.
      This feed is what ANT needs to pick up your videos.

      do this and send us the feed.
      we'll add it to our directory.
      right now, most of the enclosure feeds are full of commercials, movie
      traliers, and porn.
      we need your original content.