Windows Moviemaker

  • petertheman
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 11 6:13 PM
      My Win XP computer came with Windows Moviemaker (I had never tried
      it). It includes easy-to-use optimization settings, editing
      functions and even upload-to-web functions. The only drawback is
      that you can only upload to "approved" hosts
      (http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/using/moviemaker/partners.mspx).
      The host is 60$/year and provides 150 Megs storage, 2 Gigs bandwidth
      limit a month. Doesn't sound too bad for that price.

      You're explicitly NOT allowed to link 'directly" to the videos from
      your own site.

      Peter
    • petertheman
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 11 6:15 PM
        > You're explicitly NOT allowed to link 'directly" to the videos
        from
        > your own site.

        You can only link to your homepage, not to an individual video - the
        whole site is in Flash.

        Peter