Re: [videoblogging] German Mobuzz Ripoff - Ehrensenf

  • Jan McLaughlin
    Message 1 of 34 , Dec 1, 2005
      Hehehe. Kinda implies that extant vloggers are a wee bit weak of heart,
      which I heartily deny. Nothing's gonna kill my special spirit short of
      death.

      Jan
      --
      "It isn't done alone. Pay more."
      .

      On Dec 1, 2005, at 12:24 AM, andrew michael baron wrote:

      > Its interesting how suddenly people who at first sight seem to promote
      > the idea of openness and free will, have such strong subjective
      > opinions about what is worthwhile and what is not worthwhile - often
      > saying that this for everyone, except those that they dont like or
      > find to be interesting. Saying things like this is for everyone but
      > some people must be stopped. This is open and free, but "we" are the
      > ones who determine that.
      >
      > I cant even defend myself anymore because it no longer makes since to
      > me how some people are arriving at their conclusions. It just feels
      > like empty criticism.
      >

      > On Nov 30, 2005, at 11:12 PM, Randolfe Wicker wrote:
      >

      >> Now that they're showing the local Rotarians how to vlog and
      >> "evangelizing" to the common folk, we might see vlogging become a
      >> land of 5,000 vlogs with few worth watching. A tide of "boring" vlogs
      >> could kill that special spirit you find among vloggers at this time.

      > Individual
      > Fireant
      > Typepad
      > Use
      >
      > YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
      >
      > ▪  Visit your group "videoblogging" on the web.

      > Service.

    • Josh Leo
      Message 34 of 34 , Dec 3, 2005
        see what is funny is that I wasn't even thinking about you when I wrote bearded man....Personally, I think you are actually MORE witty and funny than amanda...I think you are the funniest videoblogger out there....Though Chris Weagel has some great moments too!

        On 12/2/05, Richard Show <richard@... > wrote:
        Josh ... not only did I know you were joking, I appreciate the fact you said I was equally as funny as amanda ... what a compliment! ... the subtleties of humor and communication are difficult in email ... signed Richard, likes compliments no matter which hand they come from :)

        On 12/2/05, Josh Leo < joshleo@...> wrote:
        I was not picking on Richard...I think Randolph just wants controversy. I love Richard! he an I are buddies!

        On 12/2/05, Randolfe Wicker < rhwicker@...> wrote:
        Good for you, Richard, for standing up to the ageist, sexist, totalitarian, youth-worshipping femi-fascists around here! :)  It was terrible taste for Josh to pick you out as the generally-agreed-upon-standard of unattractiveness.  I would have been offended as well.  Then again, better you than me...:)

        Randolfe (Randy) Wicker

        --
        Josh Leo

        joshleo.com