re: what editing software?

  • Nerissa (TheVideoQueen)
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2005
      As free downlod help software works wonders for file downloading. Now most files I download with broadband take a fraction of a second, but larger files take just a couple minutes with a helper.
      Choose the free version.

      Now if video player technology would just incorporate what these freeware are doing we'd all have a lot less buffering conversations!

      Nerissa

      Nerissa Oden

      http://TheVideoQueen.com/blog.html
      http://FreeVideoCoding.com
      http://FreeMediaGuide.com
      http://FreeVideoEditing.com

      Where do Women get answers to their video questions?