Re: [videoblogging] Re: What editing software?

  • Randolfe Wicker
    Message 1 of 18 , Nov 30, 2005
      Gena talks about the difficulty of downloading software.  I admit that getting it that way is faster and sometimes cheaper.  However, isn't there a good argument for getting it on a disk so you have it to re-install if your computer crashes?

      Randolfe (Randy) Wicker

      Videographer, Writer, Activist
      Advisor: The Immortality Institute
      Hoboken, NJ
      http://www.randywickerreporting.blogspot.com/
      201-656-3280

      Message 2 of 18 , Dec 2, 2005
        Wish there was a way you could get QT Pro7 on disk from a store.
        But I guess all that would be would be a wish..cuz it ain't happenin'.

        (and if they do sell it at an apple store..that must be nice but WE
        don't have an apple store in my area)-

        -- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, Randolfe Wicker <rhwicker@o...>

        <joan.khoo@g...> wrote:

        > > Hi guys!
        > > I was just wondering what video editing software do you use
        and what
        > do you
        > > think of it.
        > > Cheers
        > > Joan
        > > http://rantingsofjoan.blogspot.com

        of Service.

        of Service.

        ----------

      • Wong Teck Jung
        Message 3 of 18 , Dec 2, 2005
          any free software?

          --
          http://duller.blogspot.com
        • Nerissa (TheVideoQueen)
          Message 4 of 18 , Dec 4, 2005

            > any free software?

            list of free video editing software here

            Nerissa

            ::::::::::::
            Nerissa Oden

            http://TheVideoQueen.com/blog.html
            http://FreeVideoCoding.com
            http://FreeMediaGuide.com
            http://FreeVideoEditing.com

            Where do Women get answers to their video questions?

            Yahoo! Personals
          • Its A Mystery and So Im I
            Message 5 of 18 , Dec 4, 2005
              http://yahoogroups.com/group/free4filmmakerz
              list all kinds of cool freeware for video producers