A new page for links on Blogger??

  • Lossy Graham
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 30, 2005
      Hey all!

      My link list on my Blogger Vlog is getting a little long, and I'd also like to have it be more
      organized and detailed. Is it possible to create a "Links" link, that would open up in a new
      page with just a list of links on it?

      Just a-wonderin'

      Graham
    • Devlon
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 30, 2005
        You could do a post that has all the links structured as you like, back date it in the far past and have a link to it on your main page?

        That's what I did with my Mefeedia  thumbnail archive.

        On 11/30/05, Lossy Graham <grahamawatson@... > wrote:
        Hey all!

        My link list on my Blogger Vlog is getting a little long, and I'd also like to have it be more
        organized and detailed. Is it possible to create a "Links" link, that would open up in a new
        page with just a list of links on it?

        Just a-wonderin'

        Graham

        Individual Fireant Typepad
        Use

        YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

        --
        ~Devlon
        http://mefeedia.com/
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 30, 2005
          Yep. I pretty sure that's the only way to do it if you are using
          Blogger's free hosting. This works like a charm though.
          -Verdi

          --
          Me: http://michaelverdi.com
          R&D: http://graymattergravy.com

          On Nov 30, 2005, at 10:01 PM, Devlon wrote:

          > You could do a post that has all the links structured as you like,
          > back date it in the far past and have a link to it on your main page?
          >
          > That's what I did with my Mefeedia thumbnail archive.
          >
          > On 11/30/05, Lossy Graham <grahamawatson@... > wrote: Hey all!
          >
          > My link list on my Blogger Vlog is getting a little long, and I'd
          > also like to have it be more
          > organized and detailed. Is it possible to create a "Links" link,
          > that would open up in a new
          > page with just a list of links on it?
          >
          > Just a-wonderin'
          >
          > Graham

          > Individual Fireant Typepad
          > Use
          >
          > YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
          >
          > Visit your group "videoblogging" on the web.

          > ~Devlon
          > http://mefeedia.com/
          > See what we are up to:
          > http://mefeedia.com/blog/

          > Individual Fireant Typepad
          > Use
          >
          > YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
          >
          > Visit your group "videoblogging" on the web.

        • Dave Huth
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 1, 2005
            --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, Devlon <duthied@g...> wrote:

            > You could do a post that has all the links structured as you like, back date
            > it in the far past and have a link to it on your main page?

            Yes, this is a good suggestion that has worked well for me. In the upper right hand corner of
            my vlog:

            http://davemedia.blogspot.com/

            you can see i have a link to an archive of a group of related video posts. This is a link to a
            back-dated post which i hard coded into the blogger template i use. Rather than a post of
            links to past videos, you could make the post a list of links to other videoblogs that you like.
            I'm working on adding just that thing to my vlog soon!

            I hope this helps,

            Dave