my video got taken off archive

  • Aimee Buyea
    Message 1 of 33 , Nov 29, 2005
      well i guess my work on gender issues is a little too
      provocative.

      "Dear Patron:

      You recently uploaded an item to one of our
      collections. Curators had
      to remove it, possibly due to one of the following
      reasons:

      -Rights status unclear
      -Rights status appears inappropriate for our
      collections
      -Inappropriate content (eg, pornography)
      -Uploader requested the removal
      -Item content was empty or broken

      Although we appreciate your willingness to contribute,
      we would like
      to host only content that rightsholders will permit us
      to host. Please
      do not attempt to reupload this item. Thanks for your
      understanding!

      -an Internet Archive curator"

      check it out!
      aimee
      http://onegirloneworld.blogspot.com/2005/11/warning-sites-linked-contain-adult.html
    • Michael I
      Message 33 of 33 , Dec 3, 2005
        Video blogging a year ago was nothing like this!
        Aloha

        MIck I
        http://www.idvfilms.blogspot.com
        http://www.idvfilms.com