LBV in iTunes

  • LeanBackVids.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2005
      If you happen to be subscribing to LeanBackVids.com in iTunes, it is
      probably not working. Right-click on the site name and click "Update
      Podcast". If it fails, please right-click again and press "Clear",
      which will remove us from your iTunes.

      Please then re-add us by clicking on this link...
      http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewPodcast?id=74843625

      Or better yet, try FireANT. It is my preferred video aggregator.

      Big thanks to those who subscribe, and I'm sorry for all the posts
      about this B.S. issue.

      It turns out that our camera review video is the culprit that causes
      our feed to become "invalid" in iTunes. I'm not sure why since the
      feed has been validated, but I just removed that post since it was a
      duplicate from WeAreTheMedia.com anyways.

      I hope this does not happen again in the future... to me or anyone
      else. I care about readership numbers and it hurts to see them drop
      due to an unknown software glitch.

      -Matt
      http://www.leanbackvids.com
      http://www.vlogmap.org