RE: [videoblogging] Chalenge Creating a RSS Feed to publish podcast help

  • Jake Ludington
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 1, 2005
      > I have been trying to create a podcast using feed burner to make the RSS
      > feed it does not
      > seem to work I have video files stored on .mac and ourmedia. I keep
      > coming up with
      > invalid feed everytime. From reading how it is done I think I am doing
      > everything right
      > must be something with Apple site?
      >

      > http://homepage.mac.com/videodiver9/iMovieTheater1.html
      >
      > http://homepage.mac.com/videodiver9/iMovieTheater2.html

      FeedBurner looks for an existing RSS or Atom feed to generate a feed. It
      doesn't create a feed from Web pages. An easier solution would be to get a
      free Blogger account and link to the video files there. Blogger generates an
      Atom feed that you can use to create the FeedBurner feed.

      The other solution you might use is an RSS publishing tool to create your
      feed. The $40 FeedForAll app is great. If you're on a budget, there's also
      several free apps that will do it.

      Jake Ludington

      http://www.mediablab.com
      http://www.podcastingstarterkit.com