Chalenge Creating a RSS Feed to publish podcast help

  • Jay
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 31, 2005
      I have been trying to create a podcast using feed burner to make the RSS feed it does not
      seem to work I have video files stored on .mac and ourmedia. I keep coming up with
      invalid feed everytime. From reading how it is done I think I am doing everything right
      must be something with Apple site?

      http://homepage.mac.com/videodiver9/iMovieTheater1.html

      http://homepage.mac.com/videodiver9/iMovieTheater2.html

      Thank you

      Jay
      videodiver9@...
    • Pete Prodoehl
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 1, 2005
        Jay wrote:
        > I have been trying to create a podcast using feed burner to make the RSS feed it does not
        > seem to work I have video files stored on .mac and ourmedia. I keep coming up with
        > invalid feed everytime. From reading how it is done I think I am doing everything right
        > must be something with Apple site?
        >
        > http://homepage.mac.com/videodiver9/iMovieTheater1.html
        > http://homepage.mac.com/videodiver9/iMovieTheater2.html
        >
        > Thank you

        URL of feed please?

        Pete

        --
        http://tinkernet.org/
        videoblog for the future...
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 1, 2005
          > I have been trying to create a podcast using feed burner to make the RSS
          > feed it does not
          > seem to work I have video files stored on .mac and ourmedia. I keep
          > coming up with
          > invalid feed everytime. From reading how it is done I think I am doing
          > everything right
          > must be something with Apple site?
          >

          > http://homepage.mac.com/videodiver9/iMovieTheater1.html
          >
          > http://homepage.mac.com/videodiver9/iMovieTheater2.html

          FeedBurner looks for an existing RSS or Atom feed to generate a feed. It
          doesn't create a feed from Web pages. An easier solution would be to get a
          free Blogger account and link to the video files there. Blogger generates an
          Atom feed that you can use to create the FeedBurner feed.

          The other solution you might use is an RSS publishing tool to create your
          feed. The $40 FeedForAll app is great. If you're on a budget, there's also
          several free apps that will do it.

          Jake Ludington

          http://www.mediablab.com
          http://www.podcastingstarterkit.com