Re: [videoblogging] Halloween Videoblog Festival Blog

  • Richard Show
    Message 1 of 15 , Oct 31, 2005
      Zadi ... I think I've lost the first part of this thread somewhere, but ...

      1) If we send you one tonight is it too late or can we still do it?
      2) If we can, do we just send you the link to the video?

      ... thanks ... Richard

      On 10/30/05, Zadi <karmagrrrl@...> wrote:
      Sorry I didn't make it to the conference call. For some reason I
      didn't see "Saturday," and thought it would be on Halloween. Darn.

      In any case, for those interested, I've moved over the Halloween Vlog
      to it's own space. It would be fun to have this annually. So here it
      is, in its simplest form. Submit your videos if you have them. You
      have until midnight Halloween night. Then vote on your favorite! All
      in the spirit of fun, of course. :))

      http://halloweenvlogfest.blogspot.com/

           http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      --
      Richard
      http://www.richardshow.com
      Message 2 of 15 , Oct 31, 2005
        Zadi,

        I created  one at

        http://www.richardshow.com/2005/10/halloween-at-richard-show-watch-video.html

        ... thanks! ... Richard

        On 10/30/05, Zadi <karmagrrrl@...> wrote:
        Sorry I didn't make it to the conference call. For some reason I
        didn't see "Saturday," and thought it would be on Halloween. Darn.

        In any case, for those interested, I've moved over the Halloween Vlog
        to it's own space. It would be fun to have this annually. So here it
        is, in its simplest form. Submit your videos if you have them. You
        have until midnight Halloween night. Then vote on your favorite! All
        in the spirit of fun, of course. :))

        http://halloweenvlogfest.blogspot.com/

             http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        --
        Richard
        http://www.richardshow.com
      • robert a/k/a r
        Message 3 of 15 , Oct 31, 2005
          Zadi,

          Passing around the camera, the night's rawkin, mad crazy packed to the
          rafters (do we have rafters in NYC?), just getting started. More pics
          later. Enjoy.

          http://blip.tv/file/3487

          On Oct 31, 2005, at 9:49 PM, Richard Show wrote:

          > Zadi,
          >
          > I created  one at
          >
          > http://www.richardshow.com/2005/10/halloween-at-richard-show-watch-
          > video.html
          >
          > ... thanks! ... Richard
          >
          > On 10/30/05, Zadi <karmagrrrl@...> wrote:
          >> didn't see "Saturday," and thought it would be on Halloween. Darn.
          >>
          >> In any case, for those interested, I've moved over the Halloween Vlog
          >> to it's own space. It would be fun to have this annually. So here it
          >> is, in its simplest form. Submit your videos if you have them. You
          >> have until midnight Halloween night. Then vote on your favorite! All
          >> in the spirit of fun, of course. :))
          >>
          >> http://halloweenvlogfest.blogspot.com/

          > Richard
          > http://www.richardshow.com

          > Service.

        • Zadi
          Message 4 of 15 , Oct 31, 2005
            Hey Guys: So just catching up here: Let me know if anyone was left out
            of the list on the vlog: http://halloweenvlogfest.blogspot.com/. I
            combed through the posts here, but want to make sure I didn't leave
            anyone out.

            Oh, and by the way, if you have footage of this year's Halloween
            festivities, but don't think you'll have it edited or up in time,
            just post it in the comments section anyway, and I'll move them up to
            the list. It'll be good to have a good collection of stuff that went
            down this year. Early or late.

            Also, in case I got a name wrong or missed a post, just post it in the
            comments section and I'll be sure to bring it up to the list.

            The videos have been so great to watch! Lot's a fun stuff. :)

            Zadi

            --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, robert a/k/a r
            <robert.videoblogging@2...> wrote:

            > Zadi,
            >
            > Passing around the camera, the night's rawkin, mad crazy packed to the
            > rafters (do we have rafters in NYC?), just getting started. More pics
            > later. Enjoy.
            >
            > http://blip.tv/file/3487
            >

            > On Oct 31, 2005, at 9:49 PM, Richard Show wrote:
            >
            > > Zadi,
            > >
            > > I created one at
            > >
            > > http://www.richardshow.com/2005/10/halloween-at-richard-show-watch-
            > > video.html
            > >
            > > ... thanks! ... Richard
            > >
            > > On 10/30/05, Zadi <karmagrrrl@g...> wrote:
            > >> didn't see "Saturday," and thought it would be on Halloween. Darn.
            > >>
            > >> In any case, for those interested, I've moved over the Halloween Vlog
            > >> to it's own space. It would be fun to have this annually. So here it
            > >> is, in its simplest form. Submit your videos if you have them. You
            > >> have until midnight Halloween night. Then vote on your favorite! All
            > >> in the spirit of fun, of course. :))
            > >>
            > >> http://halloweenvlogfest.blogspot.com/

            > > Richard
            > > http://www.richardshow.com
            > > ▪  Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
            > > Service.

          • Stellan Johansson
            Message 5 of 15 , Nov 1, 2005
              Still working on my Halloween project. I takes some time to edit the
              600+ photos I need to make the video. It was a lot harder than I
              thought. I must be stupid to try something like this. LOL
              So far I've finished editing 296 photos, but I promise I'll have it
              ready this week!

              /Stellan Johansson
              http://tractionman.blogspot.com

              --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Zadi" <karmagrrrl@g...> wrote:

              > It'll be good to have a good collection of stuff that went
              > down this year. Early or late.

            • Jan McLaughlin
              Message 6 of 15 , Nov 1, 2005
                Oops missed the deadline, but worth the wait IMHO.

                Workin' hard up here in Saratoga with some amazing people. Miss y'all.

                :)

                Jan

                --
                "It isn't done alone. Pay more."
                .

              • Chris Daniel
                Message 7 of 15 , Nov 1, 2005
                  Yet another Halloween video.. It was filmed late last night.. Just posted it.

                  -Chris

                  -

                • Erin Nealey
                  Message 8 of 15 , Nov 1, 2005
                    Me too.. here's another. Hey, we can still watch 'em all next year!

                    http://nealey.blogspot.com/2005/11/traumatized.html

                    Erin Nealey
                    Mom's Brag Vlog
                    nealey.blogspot.com

                    --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, Chris Daniel <chcdaniel@g...> wrote:

                    > Yet another Halloween video.. It was filmed late last night.. Just
                    posted
                    > it.
                    > http://www.soundviewmedia.com/videos/franklinst.mov
                    > -Chris
                    > -
                    > http://chrisdanielvideos.com
                    > On 11/1/05, Jan McLaughlin <vze4pnhk@v...> wrote:
                    > >
                    > > Oops missed the deadline, but worth the wait IMHO.

                    > > Workin' hard up here in Saratoga with some amazing people. Miss y'all.
                    > >
                    > > :)
                    > >
                    > > Jan
                    > >
                    > > --
                    > > "It isn't done alone. Pay more."
                    > > .
                    > >
                    > > On Oct 31, 2005, at 11:40 PM, Zadi wrote:
                    > >
                    > > > Hey Guys: So just catching up here: Let me know if anyone was
                    left out
                    > > > of the list on the vlog: http://halloweenvlogfest.blogspot.com/. I
                    > > > combed through the posts here, but want to make sure I didn't leave
                    > > > anyone out.
                    > > >
                    > > > Oh, and by the way, if you have footage of this year's Halloween
                    > > > festivities, but don't think you'll have it edited or up in time,
                    > > > just post it in the comments section anyway, and I'll move them
                    up to
                    > > > the list. It'll be good to have a good collection of stuff that went
                    > > > down this year. Early or late.
                    > > >
                    > > > Also, in case I got a name wrong or missed a post, just post it
                    in the
                    > > > comments section and I'll be sure to bring it up to the list.
                    > > >
                    > > > The videos have been so great to watch! Lot's a fun stuff. :)
                    > > >
                    > > > Zadi
                    > > >

                    > > > --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, robert a/k/a r

                    More pics

                    http://www.richardshow.com/2005/10/halloween-at-richard-show-watch-