Re: [videoblogging] Re: How will vloggers differ from bloggers.

  • Adrian Miles
    Message 1 of 10 , Sep 1, 2005
      around the 1/9/05 Joshua Kinberg mentioned about Re: [videoblogging]
      Re: How will vloggers differ from blogg that:
      >I agree with you. This is a real issue. What do they call it in Australia?
      >Its not something that is much talked about in the US either. If it
      >is, they usually call it something more general, like "falling behind
      >in the digital divide" or something....

      digital divide, but at the moment it is all about 'broadband for the
      bush', country as big as USA, 20 million people - who is going to pay
      so that people in the middle of nowhere get broadband at a reasonable
      price? (It is called Universal Service Obligations, think postal
      service, send a letter from anywhere in the country to anywhere else
      for one price, the idea is that telecommunications should more or
      less cost the same where ever you are. )
      --
      cheers
      Adrian Miles

      hypertext.RMIT