collaborative video project - IODOTO

  • Ed
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2005
      I've posted a page and started a blog for the "in one door and out the other" collaborative
      idea discussed earlier in this group.

      If you're interested in contributing to the project, please take a look at the page I've set up:
      http://www.sito.org/synergy/iodoto/

      The blog is available at:
      http://iodoto.blogspot.com

      The basic idea is to create a series of videos which interlock on scenes of people entering
      and exiting through doors. There are two ways to participate. First, and simplest, is to
      create a video (90 seconds or less) starting with someone opening and walking "in"
      through a doorway and ending with someone opening a door and walking "out". This is
      called a "Segment". Second, you can edit together the Segments into a string of scenes,
      cutting them together on the "doors". These are called "Constructs".

      I've posted the basic rules and some suggestions on the site.

      Hope some of you will come play!

      If you're interested in collaborative art in general, you might try the host site for IODOTO,
      http://sito.org/synergy

      (opens door, walks out...)

      ---
      Ed Stastny