Re: [videoblogging] Re: Narrowing Our View Of Video Blogging?

  • Markus Sandy
    Message 1 of 16 , Sep 1, 2005
      why not set up a wiki?

      Gena wrote:

      >My feeling is that this is an extension of the practics for this
      >event. For a limited time I think we can lean toward assistance by
      >sharing the links. After that then yes, there would be no reason to
      >continue to do so.

      http://apperceptions.org
      http://digitaldojo.blogspot.com
      http://spinflow.org
      http://wearethemedia.com
      http://www.corante.com/events/feedfest/

      aim/ichat: markus.sandy@...
      msn: msandy@...
      skype: msandy
      spin: markus@...
    • Markus Sandy
      Message 2 of 16 , Sep 1, 2005
        Gena wrote:

        >My question is "What is the point of editing/not editing, recording,
        >posting and distribution if we can't (and I am stressing this) in
        >an emergency situation tell others about video sources?"

        with respect Gena, but wouldn't one obvious answer be

        "In order to make content for your own vlog"

        It seems to me that video sources is a great subject to blog or vlog
        about. (on *your* vlog)

        markus

        http://apperceptions.org
        http://digitaldojo.blogspot.com
        http://spinflow.org
        http://wearethemedia.com
        http://www.corante.com/events/feedfest/

        aim/ichat: markus.sandy@...
        msn: msandy@...
        skype: msandy
        spin: markus@...
      • Adam Quirk
        Message 3 of 16 , Sep 1, 2005
          Perhaps the best way to deal with
          that would be to have a thread called "Katrina" that all Katrina
          related activities could post to. That way those who don't want
          anything to do with this subject can easily ignore the string.

          That would absolutely be the best way to do it, but since many people don't understand threading, and post new topics hilly-nilly, it probably won't happen.

          Balance is key, like Sull says.  I'm still trying to find mine after 9 months here.  I'm in the development stages of a breathalyzer that attaches to my laptop.

          Welcome back Richard BF!  Glad to see ya.

          --
          _____ Quirk
          _____ Bullemhead.com/adam.html
          Message 4 of 16 , Sep 1, 2005
            Funny you should mention that just as I posted a tutorial on the
            subject with a NEW THREAD NAME.
            --
            Taylor Barcroft
            New Media Publisher, Editor, Video Journalist