Re: [videoblogging] Re: Vlogger gets resigned

  • David Howell
    Message 1 of 12 , Aug 31, 2005
      Badda Boom!

      Jake, that's the response I was waiting to hear. He may just be using it as a means to further his art career. Heather Armstrong (Dooce) got and still gets a lot of publicity for being canned from her job for blogging. Maybe he is trying to use this as a way to try and eat some of that cake?

      By the way..."go me!"...first post to this group. :)

      On Aug 31, 2005, at 6:53 PM, Jake Ludington wrote:

      Why? Violation of company policy. He may be the first to lose a job
      because of video blogging but how much comfort will that be when the
      rent is due?

      Is there any real proof that they asked him to leave because of his video
      blog. He indicates he put in his two week notice and they told him to go
      ahead and quit. For all we know he has a lousy work history. Maybe the
      museum sends everyone off without two weeks. It's all speculation and
      hearsay.

      Jake Ludington