Re: If Bass Pro had a rss videofeed on bass fishing would you sign

  • Eric Rice
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 31 2:57 PM
      I've seen one person do something similar, where they added a blog to the web site (a
      fishing tour guide service) and THEN audioblogged on top of it to interview his customers
      from the river, also while providing commentary about lures and such. His business
      increased dramatically.

      I'm addicted to this and I have nothing to do with fishing.

      ER