Re: [videoblogging] I couldn't sleep at all last nite>>>

  • VaXzine Media
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 31, 2005
      Me too, the energy of that Vconference kept me up too...

      So yeah your "ABOUT" video on your VLOG really helped me understand what your VLOG really focuses on. Great idea man!

      And it makes sense that all Videobloggers would want one of these pre-face mini-vlog "ABOUT" trailers to better inform their audience conderning the nature of what they will be able to find deep inside the VB'ers never ending movie portal. (im sure someone will then build a directory/VLOG with all of these mini "ABOUT" clips listed... I mean what better way to get a taste of the TRUE/HARDCORE/ VLOGGER community before subscribing to the whole menu of chumps, yeah i see a RSS feed for that VLOG getting major subscriptions.)

      ZUD QUOTE:

      "And if you go to that link of that entry you'll see I also created a
      side bar link with image that will stay at the top of my typelist for
      as long as I like for browsers to click on it! <-- makes sense too. -PARKS

      I guess I better go get started with my own "ABOUT" mini video... Hell I still gotta get a real VLOG going. =)

      Thx for the inspiration man...

      -PARKS

      --
      Jamie Parks
      VaXzine Media

      shareneedles@...
      http://www.medicinefilms.com/users/vaxzine

      On 8/31/05, JFK <zudfunck@...> wrote:
      Cause I had such a good time on that Video Conference!

      And one of the things brought up was the dude who said he couldn't
      really find a Vlog that appealed to him. And he asked how to go about
      finding Vlogs that might. (I of course suggested my Vlog but I don't
      know that it appeals to him Much.)

      So I said to myself, self, what could aid folks in finding Vlogs that
      do appeal to browsers? And then it hit me, create up front an about
      link, prominently displayed...(and here's the brillant part) have
      those link to a Video entry that describes the Vlog!!!!

      That's IT! A Video entry or post that defines what the Vlog is about.
      The topics, interests of the vlogger, what they are about.
      In video format not text!

      I of course went ahead and created one for ZuD and it's here on this
      link:

      http://www.zudfunck.com/zudfunck/2005/08/what_we_zud_be_.html

      And if you go to that link of that entry you'll see I also created a
      side bar link with image that will stay at the top of my typelist for
      as long as I like for browsers to click on it!

      Oh yeah as long as I have your attention...

      Have you ZuDscribed to ZuDfunck?

      Sorry for the 'spamish nature' of this entry I thought it had merit.

      Vloggers Rule...

      YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS