Re: [videoblogging] HELP please

  • VaXzine Media
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 31, 2005
      Just to make sure that WINusers are downloading the correct version of QT,
      Give them this link:

      http://www.apple.com/quicktime/download/preview/

      --
      Jamie Parks
      VaXzine Media

      shareneedles@...
      http://www.medicinefilms.com/users/vaxzine

      On 8/31/05, Adrian Miles <adrian.miles@...> wrote:
      around the 31/8/05 horace mentioned about [videoblogging] HELP please that:
      >I am having a lot of people tell me they can't see my videos on my
      >blog.  I use a mac, but check them at work on a pc and they work, but I
      >have had people on pc's using Firefox and the latest QT  but still

      downloaded it. did you compress it using apple's mpeg4 codec or 3ivx?

      there are settings in 3ivx that will break it in qt player but will
      work if you have 3ivx installed. they explain this on their web page
      somewhere. if it is plain vanilla mpeg4 then should be fine.
      --
      cheers
      Adrian Miles

      hypertext.RMIT