Re: [videoblogging] About 24 hours away from my first video blog

  • Bohus Blahut
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 30, 2005
      Verdi wrote:

      >http://freevlog.org/#compress
      >good settings for quicktime and windows media

      Ah... that's a big "duh" on me. That's the one video of yours that
      I was going to watch tomorrow. All the rest I checked already, and I've
      got to say that we're very fortunate that you took the time to create
      such a thorough resource. The "free" angle is especially good too. :)

      The weird thing for me is that I'm creating content on a different
      machine than the one that's online. All of my editing gear and apps are
      on a Win2000 machine, and I'm sure that I don't have all these snazzy
      new codecs installed I'm not even sure whether they'd even work on the
      editing machine (it's a little finicky sometimes).

      I'll be giving this a spin tomorrow and hopefully it won't blow up
      in my face, or take 15 hours to render... Ah yes, the old days. :)

      Thanks again!

      --
      Bohus Blahut
      (BOH-hoosh BLAH-hoot)