Re: [videoblogging] The Comedy Extender

  • Christopher Weagel
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 27, 2004
      Steve

      I've always thought about doing something like this, but haven't cause
      I'm lazy.

      This looks like a good start, but I was a little disappointed. The
      stuff that pops up during this episode doesn't
      add much.

      Like a watered down pop-up video.

      Still, this is a good first step, and it's presented well for what it
      is.

      Chris