Welcome part II

  • Jay Dedman
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2004
      My name is Jay Dedman.
      Yes, Peter is way too modest.
      We have had long talks about videoblogging and wanted to bring other people
      into the conversation.

      The ability to put video on blogs seems amazing to us, but there seem to be
      some obstacles.
      1. Technically, the process takes too long.(capture, import, optimize, write
      some HTML, post).
      2. existing servers don't allow much bandwidth and storage space. You'll either
      get screwed becasue too mnay people watch your posts, or you have to earse your
      archive video because youre out of space.
      3. what is the language of videoblogging? is it little movies? or moments from
      your life?

      We believe that if we get interested people together, we'll answer all these
      questions.
      So this is the beginning.

      --
      Jay Dedman