Re: [videoblogging] Blogher High And Mighty

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2005
      > My focus would be to connect with women and men folk who don't know
      > anything about this - how do I convince them/entice them to check it
      > out?
      >
      > I don't know. But it is time. I got to do this. Can someone talk me
      > out of it? If not then what would you want to see in an short term (2
      > sessions max) class?

      freevlog.org is the best place to start.
      two classes are perfect to tecah videoblogging.

      in the first session, show videoblogs, set them up with a blog,
      ourmedia account, and walk them through a sample post.
      then let them go home and work on their own.
      in the second session, look at everyone's work, troubleshoot anyone's
      problems, get them a feed, and show them how to subscribe to feeds in
      aggregators.

      jay

      --
      Adventures in Videoblogging