Re: Mefeedia site currently broken

  • petertheman
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2005
      > www.mefeedia.com has been down quite a lot lately.

      It's been down yesterday and today, a stupid problem with the host.
      I'm sure it'll be back today. I wouldn't say "down quite a lot", on
      the contrary, and damn fast too, since I switched to Dreamhost :)

      > On another note, Peter, isn't it true that you mefeedia would welcome
      > more volunteer coders? I am not a coder myself, so I cannot help out
      > in that way, but maybe someone else on this list would like to help
      > out in the creation of 'bloglines for video'? I guess Peter also would
      > accept donations towards buying coder time, if anyone have any $
      > hanging around, but I guess it is up to Peter to confirm whether that
      > is actually the case :)

      I am looking for coders, that's true. I'm going to put some of my own
      cash towards that.. If anyone knows/is a real good PHP/Mysql person
      who wants to work on this, let's talk! Thanks Raymond :)

      Peter