The Long Night of Vlogging

  • R. Kristiansen
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2005
      Dear friends,

      In Germany they have different traditions. Oktoberfest and Lederhosen
      are two of them.

      A very very cool tradition "die Lange Nacht der Museen" (The Long
      Night of the Museums) and similar activities that last untill late at
      night.

      Just because I can, I will in about 20 minutes start the first ever:
      The Long Night of Vlogging where I will be vlogging my heart out for
      the next 7 hours. (that is, from Midnight to 7 AM CET)

      Because Schlomo likes my content in 'one pipeline' and I want above
      all to please Schlomo, I will be pushing all this content through my
      regular dltq.org site and feed. I apologize in advance to those of you
      who then have ANT automatically download all that content to your
      computer.

      There are several ways in which you can communicate with me. You can
      write a comment on my blog. You can also contact me via skype: admnory
      , aim: admnory or msn messenger: admnory@... or by email:
      raymondmk@...

      I will be accepting challenges from all of you, so if you for instance
      want me to walk around Bergen without my shoes on, I will do that.
      Like Ian, however, I cannot guarantee that I will be able to do every
      challenge.

      The Long Night of Vlogging is where Raymond goes totally nuts and
      documents it all - just for you.

      It is now 11.43 PM. 17 minutes untill the start of:

      The Long Night of Vlogging

      Feel free to join the festivities!

      Best regards,

      Raymond M. Kristiansen