Re: [videoblogging] European VloggerCon Important Update!

  • R. Kristiansen
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 30, 2005
      Hey Deirdre, all

      The way I see it, there will still be something organized on 9th-11th,
      and even if you leave to the UK on saturday you can take part in some
      of the activities that Gabe are planning. Gabe, where will information
      about the "european vloggercon" be?

      For those interested in the vlogeurope meet-up the weekend after, the
      definite information will be at the wiki at vlogeurope.com:
      http://www.vlogeurope.com/wiki

      Some of us Eurovloggers will meet near the beginning of the
      videoblogging conference tonight at 8 PM GMT and discuss the european
      vloggercon, the meetup and the European Vlogosphere. That is, untill
      the Americans fill the room and start talking about what goes on in
      Seattle or NYC ;)

      Alex Williams/Markus Sandy: Are there any chances of us European
      vloggers to be able to book times for ourselves at the flashpoint?
      Some of the conferences are at really uncomfortable hours for us -
      like 2 AM here in Norway.. :)

      Also, does anyone know How you create those quotes? I mean, how you
      link to a specific point in the archive of a conference?

      Here is all the information about the future videoblogging conferences
      http://www.voxmedia.org/wiki/Videoblogger_Videoconferences

      I really hope you can attend on the 16th-18th, Deirdre. It would be great!!

      Best wishes to you all,

      Raymond M. Kristiansen
      dltq.org