Our media Now has rss 2.0 with encloseure

  • Charles Hogan
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 18, 2005
      2) RSS 2.0. We've been waiting for a long time for this. Drupal 4.6
      should give anyone the ability to subscribe to RSS 2.0 feeds with
      enclosures. This should be of particular interest to moderators.
      *Every one* of us should be doing this as part of our duties to
      monitor incoming media. (We can divvy up those tasks on the moderator
      wiki.) It makes checking videos, for example, much easier than
      clicking them one by one on the website and waiting for them to start
      playing.

      "It's far worse that a conspiracy in America It's a Tradition"