Broken CD Drive

  • meistermullet
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 18, 2005
      Not that too many people noticed the absence of this novice, but at
      any rate I'm back in the USA. Got myself a computer, seems a little
      out dated, 2001 Titanium Powerbook, but it's doing the trick at the
      moment. Anyone know how to fix a cd drive? Mine is eating cds and it
      won't play them. got some new footage of my trip to Samoa up there on
      perfecthair.typepad check it out.