Tonight

  • contactmica
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 15, 2004
      Hi all-
      my first post was a intro to my recent thoughts
      on the blog, its language, and use. My background is in art, I
      work with photography and video. Currently working for a docu
      filmmaker. Im obsessed with the ideologies and philosophy of
      media and communication.
      I learned to program Basic when I was eight, but I have no
      contemporary programming skills.
      My first amazing experience with the web was in 1999.
      My friend and I drove across US and made daily image/text posts
      on a website. We didn't call it a blog, we called it Janepage.
      I'm thrilled to dig into this great discussion
      However, im swamped today.
      Still, i wanted to extend an invite to yous in NYC
      I'll be screening the first episode of my mnn(nyc cable
      access/jay's work) tonight
      at Remote Lounge - on Bowery btw 2-3rd sts,7-9pm