Re: [videoblogging] Re: QT Pro Export and Adobe Premiere

  • Andreas Haugstrup
    Message 1 of 39 , Oct 31, 2004
      On Sat, 30 Oct 2004 16:04:46 -0700, Shannon Noble <sn@...> wrote:

      > Motion JPEG A/B is different then "photo-jpeg". Look for an export for
      > "PHOTO- JPEG". Try that and let me know.

      My QT is in Danish so it can be a bit hard to navigate. :o)
      I found export to image and then photo-jpeg. It just saves a 20KB .pct
      file.

      - Andreas
      --
      <URL:http://www.solitude.dk/>
    • Adrian Miles
      Message 39 of 39 , Nov 1, 2004
        On 29/10/2004, at 2:30 AM, Joshua Kinberg wrote:

        > 3GPP format! Are any of us thinking about producing content in that
        > format? I know Quicktime Pro can export in 3GP, not sure about
        > iMovie..

        tech comemnt. if you have QuickTime pro installed then you can export
        to all of its supported formats from any application that les you
        export QT, including iMovie. Just choose QT export and expert settings.

        cheers
        Adrian Miles

        http://hypertext.rmit.edu.au/vog/vlog/