Re: [videoblogging] Re: why itunes can still be beaten HARDCORE style

  • Jan
    Message 1 of 53 , Jul 1, 2005
      1. Addict? Yes. :)

      2. Seems like an important thing we can do in response to iTunes 4.whatever
      beyond lobbying for a videoblog category, is to begin "we want comments"
      threads at Apple requesting comment capacity.

      I've got a lot on my plate right now but perhaps someone could del.iciously
      aggregate (welovevlogs) a list of pages at Apple (and elsewhere as big media
      changes happen) where we can speak out as a group.

      Everyone should go at least once to those Apple pages previously posted
      herein and request a videoblog category and easily accessible comments.

      You dig?

      Jan

      P.S. Hope you're having a rip-roarin' good time in the hinterlands, Jay.
      XOXOX to Ryanne.
      --
      "It isn't done alone."
      http://fauxpress.blogspot.com

        On 7/2/05, petertheman <peter@...> wrote:

        It will be so normal that videoblogging is X that we won't even
        question it.

        What exactly X will be is being defined by *us*. Right now.

        So what is it gonna be?

        "You can't predict the future, but you can invent it."
                 - Dennis Gabor (inventor of holography and Nobel Laureate)

        --
        _____ Quirk
        _____ Bullemhead.com