Re: [videoblogging] Re: Videoblogging: Meet the vloggers @ Apple Store SoHo July 8th from 6:00 - 7:20 PM

  • MICA
    Message 1 of 18 , Jul 1, 2005
      nifty!
      I didn't know you guys were doing this kind of thing as part of the
      vlogcue week festivities.
      Be prepared for a mob scene, apple store events are generall well
      attended. A few months back I went to see the NY photobloggers
      present, very big and engaged crowd.
      have fun.
      mica
      ---
      http://www.micawave.tv

      On 7/1/05, Steve Garfield <steve@...> wrote:
      > Setting it up now.
      >
      > On Jul 1, 2005, at 12:29 PM, Adam Quirk wrote:
      >
      > > Can someone set up a wiki page for the handout?
      > >

      > --Steve
      > --
      > Home Page - http://stevegarfield.com
      > Video Blog - http://stevegarfield.blogs.com
      > Text Blog - http://offonatangent.blogspot.com

      Mica Scalin
      Hello?
      http://publicaddress.typepad.com
      http://www.micascalin.net
    • Joshua Kinberg
      Message 2 of 18 , Jul 1, 2005
        I made some cool badges you can put on your site to help promote this event.
        You can get them here...

        Large: http://www.joshkinberg.com/blog/files/vlog_soho_120x140.gif
        Small: http://www.joshkinberg.com/blog/files/vlog_soho_100x117.gif

        -Josh
      • Josh Leo
        Message 3 of 18 , Jul 1, 2005
          On 7/2/05, Joshua Kinberg <jkinberg@...> wrote:
          I made some cool badges you can put on your site to help promote this event.
          You can get them here...

          they look great! I just put mine in my sidebar. I really hope we get lots of non-vloggers to attend!

          --
          Josh Leo

          www.joshleo.com
        • Steve Garfield
          Message 4 of 18 , Jul 2, 2005
            Great images!

            When you post these badges, please link to this blog item:

            http://tinyurl.com/d947j

            Thanks,
            --Steve

            On Jul 2, 2005, at 2:10 AM, Joshua Kinberg wrote:

            > I made some cool badges you can put on your site to help promote this
            > event.
            > You can get them here...
            >
            > Large: http://www.joshkinberg.com/blog/files/vlog_soho_120x140.gif
            > Small: http://www.joshkinberg.com/blog/files/vlog_soho_100x117.gif
            >
            > -Josh

            --Steve
            --
            Home Page - http://stevegarfield.com
            Video Blog - http://stevegarfield.blogs.com
            Text Blog - http://offonatangent.blogspot.com
          • Michael Verdi
            Message 5 of 18 , Jul 3, 2005
              Hey Everyone,
              I Ryanne will be there and she has a printout already made up that
              we've used a number of times to do events just like this. I don't
              have a copy of it but I bet she can post it once she's back from
              camping.

              Also, even though Ryanne and Jay will be there I would really like to
              be included (maybe via iChat video) when Freevlog is presented.

              Thanks,
              -Verdi
              http://michaelverdi.com
              http://freevlog.org