Re: [videoblogging] Re: Videoblogging: Meet the vloggers...

  • Steve Garfield
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1, 2005
      Hi Carl,
      I had a videobloggers dinner last month and am putting together an
      email list to try to get a group going in Boston.

      I've added you to the list and will let you know when I plan the next
      get together on Boston.

      On Jul 1, 2005, at 10:59 AM, Carl Weaver wrote:

      > We could use something like that in the Boston area as well, if folks
      > are
      > interested and we have a large enough group. Actually, I live in
      > Worcester, MA
      > but nobody would want to come here...

      --Steve
      --
      Home Page - http://stevegarfield.com
      Video Blog - http://stevegarfield.blogs.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 1, 2005
        Sounds like a great idea - do let us know if you pull together a list or any other local
        activities here in Boston.

        Andy Carvin
        http://www.andycarvin.com