Re: [videoblogging] OPML editors out there?

  • Jan
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 1, 2005
      Okay, now you're making me curious: what in heaven's name are you up to NOW,
      dear Raymond? Hmmm?

      Jan
      [who's happy to be working from 4 pm to 5 am so she can catch up on vloglist
      reading]
      --
      "It isn't done alone."
      http://fauxpress.blogspot.com

      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 1, 2005
        Could be working w/ SSP (Slide Show Pro). That's the only OPML
        files I ever use. They work with flickrs API and read the tags in
        my account, loading images in via flash.

        But it could be for something else as well... ;)