Re: [videoblogging] Re: Videoblogging: Meet the vloggers @ Apple Store SoHo July 8th from 6:00 - 7:20 PM

  • Steve Garfield
    Message 1 of 18 , Jul 1 9:33 AM
      Setting it up now.

      On Jul 1, 2005, at 12:29 PM, Adam Quirk wrote:

      > Can someone set up a wiki page for the handout?

      --Steve
      --
      Home Page - http://stevegarfield.com
      Video Blog - http://stevegarfield.blogs.com
      Message 2 of 18 , Jul 1 9:49 AM
        nifty!
        I didn't know you guys were doing this kind of thing as part of the
        vlogcue week festivities.
        Be prepared for a mob scene, apple store events are generall well
        attended. A few months back I went to see the NY photobloggers
        present, very big and engaged crowd.
        have fun.
        mica
        ---
        http://www.micawave.tv

        On 7/1/05, Steve Garfield <steve@...> wrote:
        > Setting it up now.
        >
        > On Jul 1, 2005, at 12:29 PM, Adam Quirk wrote:
        >
        > > Can someone set up a wiki page for the handout?
        > >

        > --Steve
        > --
        > Home Page - http://stevegarfield.com
        > Video Blog - http://stevegarfield.blogs.com
        > Text Blog - http://offonatangent.blogspot.com

        Mica Scalin
        Hello?
        http://publicaddress.typepad.com
        http://www.micascalin.net
      • Joshua Kinberg
        Message 3 of 18 , Jul 1 11:10 PM
          I made some cool badges you can put on your site to help promote this event.
          You can get them here...

          Large: http://www.joshkinberg.com/blog/files/vlog_soho_120x140.gif
          Small: http://www.joshkinberg.com/blog/files/vlog_soho_100x117.gif

          -Josh
        • Josh Leo
          Message 4 of 18 , Jul 1 11:32 PM
            On 7/2/05, Joshua Kinberg <jkinberg@...> wrote:
            I made some cool badges you can put on your site to help promote this event.
            You can get them here...

            they look great! I just put mine in my sidebar. I really hope we get lots of non-vloggers to attend!

            --
            Josh Leo

            www.joshleo.com
          • Steve Garfield
            Message 5 of 18 , Jul 2 4:53 AM
              Great images!

              When you post these badges, please link to this blog item:

              http://tinyurl.com/d947j

              Thanks,
              --Steve

              On Jul 2, 2005, at 2:10 AM, Joshua Kinberg wrote:

              > I made some cool badges you can put on your site to help promote this
              > event.
              > You can get them here...
              >
              > Large: http://www.joshkinberg.com/blog/files/vlog_soho_120x140.gif
              > Small: http://www.joshkinberg.com/blog/files/vlog_soho_100x117.gif
              >
              > -Josh

              --Steve
              --
              Home Page - http://stevegarfield.com
              Video Blog - http://stevegarfield.blogs.com
              Text Blog - http://offonatangent.blogspot.com
            • Michael Verdi
              Message 6 of 18 , Jul 3 3:58 PM
                Hey Everyone,
                I Ryanne will be there and she has a printout already made up that
                we've used a number of times to do events just like this. I don't
                have a copy of it but I bet she can post it once she's back from
                camping.

                Also, even though Ryanne and Jay will be there I would really like to
                be included (maybe via iChat video) when Freevlog is presented.

                Thanks,
                -Verdi
                http://michaelverdi.com
                http://freevlog.org