Re: [videoblogging] Re: Videoblogging: Meet the vloggers @ Apple Store SoHo July 8th from 6:00 - 7:20 PM

  • Adam Quirk
    Message 1 of 18 , Jul 1 9:29 AM
      > Steve: perhaps we should get some of that kind of information
      together, have
      > people write a little paragraph about who they are etc.

      Can someone set up a wiki page for the handout?

      -Adam

      --
      _____ Bullemhead.com __
    • Steve Garfield
      Message 2 of 18 , Jul 1 9:33 AM
        Setting it up now.

        On Jul 1, 2005, at 12:29 PM, Adam Quirk wrote:

        > Can someone set up a wiki page for the handout?

        --Steve
        --
        Home Page - http://stevegarfield.com
        Video Blog - http://stevegarfield.blogs.com
        Message 3 of 18 , Jul 1 9:49 AM
          nifty!
          I didn't know you guys were doing this kind of thing as part of the
          vlogcue week festivities.
          Be prepared for a mob scene, apple store events are generall well
          attended. A few months back I went to see the NY photobloggers
          present, very big and engaged crowd.
          have fun.
          mica
          ---
          http://www.micawave.tv

          On 7/1/05, Steve Garfield <steve@...> wrote:
          > Setting it up now.
          >
          > On Jul 1, 2005, at 12:29 PM, Adam Quirk wrote:
          >
          > > Can someone set up a wiki page for the handout?
          > >

          > --Steve
          > --
          > Home Page - http://stevegarfield.com
          > Video Blog - http://stevegarfield.blogs.com
          > Text Blog - http://offonatangent.blogspot.com

          Mica Scalin
          Hello?
          http://publicaddress.typepad.com
          http://www.micascalin.net
        • Joshua Kinberg
          Message 4 of 18 , Jul 1 11:10 PM
            I made some cool badges you can put on your site to help promote this event.
            You can get them here...

            Large: http://www.joshkinberg.com/blog/files/vlog_soho_120x140.gif
            Small: http://www.joshkinberg.com/blog/files/vlog_soho_100x117.gif

            -Josh
          • Josh Leo
            Message 5 of 18 , Jul 1 11:32 PM
              On 7/2/05, Joshua Kinberg <jkinberg@...> wrote:
              I made some cool badges you can put on your site to help promote this event.
              You can get them here...

              they look great! I just put mine in my sidebar. I really hope we get lots of non-vloggers to attend!

              --
              Josh Leo

              www.joshleo.com
            • Steve Garfield
              Message 6 of 18 , Jul 2 4:53 AM
                Great images!

                When you post these badges, please link to this blog item:

                http://tinyurl.com/d947j

                Thanks,
                --Steve

                On Jul 2, 2005, at 2:10 AM, Joshua Kinberg wrote:

                > I made some cool badges you can put on your site to help promote this
                > event.
                > You can get them here...
                >
                > Large: http://www.joshkinberg.com/blog/files/vlog_soho_120x140.gif
                > Small: http://www.joshkinberg.com/blog/files/vlog_soho_100x117.gif
                >
                > -Josh

                --Steve
                --
                Home Page - http://stevegarfield.com
                Video Blog - http://stevegarfield.blogs.com
                Text Blog - http://offonatangent.blogspot.com
              • Michael Verdi
                Message 7 of 18 , Jul 3 3:58 PM
                  Hey Everyone,
                  I Ryanne will be there and she has a printout already made up that
                  we've used a number of times to do events just like this. I don't
                  have a copy of it but I bet she can post it once she's back from
                  camping.

                  Also, even though Ryanne and Jay will be there I would really like to
                  be included (maybe via iChat video) when Freevlog is presented.

                  Thanks,
                  -Verdi
                  http://michaelverdi.com
                  http://freevlog.org