Re: Videoblogging: Meet the vloggers...

  • Carl Weaver
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1 7:59 AM
      We could use something like that in the Boston area as well, if folks are
      interested and we have a large enough group. Actually, I live in Worcester, MA
      but nobody would want to come here...

      Carl

      Carl Weaver
      Photographer
      www.carlweaver.com
      carlweaver.blogspot.com

      Quote:
      Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2005 23:18:51 -0700
      From: "Cheryl Shuman, The One and Only :-\)" <cheryl@...>
      Subject: Re: Videoblogging: Meet the vloggers @ Apple Store SoHo July 8th from
      6:00 - 7:20 PM

      Is there anything like this coming up in Los Angeles?

      Cheryl

    • Steve Garfield
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 1 9:15 AM
        Hi Carl,
        I had a videobloggers dinner last month and am putting together an
        email list to try to get a group going in Boston.

        I've added you to the list and will let you know when I plan the next
        get together on Boston.

        On Jul 1, 2005, at 10:59 AM, Carl Weaver wrote:

        > We could use something like that in the Boston area as well, if folks
        > are
        > interested and we have a large enough group. Actually, I live in
        > Worcester, MA
        > but nobody would want to come here...

        --Steve
        --
        Home Page - http://stevegarfield.com
        Video Blog - http://stevegarfield.blogs.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 1 1:33 PM
          Sounds like a great idea - do let us know if you pull together a list or any other local
          activities here in Boston.

          Andy Carvin
          http://www.andycarvin.com